The Ever Increasing Word Ministries, aka. Rhema Chapel International Churches, Celebrates 34th. Anniversary Convention. It was a moment of impartation and refreshing when Rhemites world wide and invited guests were spiritually treated to a great moment. The Senior Minister in Charge brought forth the word throughout the five days power packed anniversary under the general theme of “THE MINISTRIES OF THE COMFORTER”
The members of Lokoja zone under were not left out in the spiritual blessings. Commenting on the entire program, the Zonal Pastor, Pst George Ayo encouraged attendees to get copies of the messages and listen to them over and over, as such messages are not easy to come by. The Zonal Pastor admonished Christians to be doers of the word and not just hearers.
Rev. George Adegboye who spoke throughout the International Convention 2021, tagged THE MINISTRIES OF THE COMFORTER. He spoke extensively on:
Wednesday Day 1- UNDERSTANDING THE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Thursday Day 2- COMMUNION- THE ULTIMATE CONNECTION WITH THE COMFORTER-
Friday Day 3- THE COMFORTER- OUR ULTIMATE GUIDE IN AND THROUGH LIFE
Saturday Day 4- OUR CONSUMATE TEACHER.
Sunday Day 5, which is the grand finale, he spoke on: THE COMFORTER- THE INWARD DIMENSION (JOHN 4:13-14, JOHN 14:16-17)
God does not want us to be ignorant about anything that pertains to our lives. The level of your knowledge will determine the level of your strength 1Cor 22:1
There are 5 major things God wants us to know
- He wants us to know the nature of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit is an eternal being.
*He is self sufficient
*He is immutable.
*He is omnipotent
*He is Omniscience
- He wants us to know the character of the Holy Spirit.
- He wants us to know the functions of the Holy Spirit. The office He occupies.
- He wants us to know the way of the Holy Spirit. that is, the manner and method of accomplishing something.
- What we need to do so that we can enjoy what the Holy Spirit has to offer.
God is known to use symbols of the Holy Spirit in order to enjoy what we should enjoy . i. e Fire, Oil and Water.
By observing the relationship between humans and water, we will understand how we relate with Holy Spirit. The way Water is in the physical to humans, that is how Holy Spirit is in the supernatural.
- Water is essential commodity, it is nessecity.
*Water is the fluid as the basis of living organism. You need to know drinking of the Holy Spirit get sustained in the Spirit.
- Water is growth producing (Job 5:11). As Christians, we need to grow upward and downward. We should also grow outward and also grow inward.
- Water is plentiful as supply. The Holy Spirit is refered to as something poured out.
- Water is lifting. The Holy Spirit is a Lifter. (Psm 3:3, Eze 31:4, 1Sam 2:7).
- Water is Cleansing. God uses water to cleans.
- Water is Satisfying. God wants to satisfy us. (Psm 17:15)
- Water is reviving and refreshing.
Rev. George Adegboye (Apostolic Oversight)
George Ayo (MIC/Host for Lokoja Zone)